Native Leather collects information specifically and knowingly provided by you, the customer. Examples of the type of information collected are name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, and credit card information. Here are some instances where we collect your information:
- when you register as a member with Native Leather
- order products from Native Leather
- visit www.nativeleather.com
- when you enter promotions or sales.
We use the information collected primarily to fulfill your requests for products and services. We may also use your information to better understand your needs and to contact you regarding offers and sales you may be interested in.
Native Leather does not rent, sell or exchange information about our customers, and all information provided to us remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share information to trusted partners who need to access your customer information in order to provide operational or other support services to us. These companies are not authorized to use any information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We gather only customer information that is needed to administer business, provide quality service and communicate with you offers on products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, service announcements, and administrative messages using the email address, which you have provided.
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions. We educate our employees about our policies and practices in regard to safeguarding customer information; preventing its unauthorized access or disclosure; and, ensuring its proper handling.
- We may be required by law to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or requests from law-enforcement officials.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures that comply with federal regulations to safeguard and secure personal information about you.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow webs applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can edit your Native Leather account information at any time. You can request to stop receiving email updates and/or delete your account at any time. To make your request, please contact our customer service representatives at email@example.com.
From time to time we may send you emails informing you of site-related activities. You can unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the appropriate link in the email.
The emails will be from Native Leather and could be for any of the following but not limited to the following reasons:
- To confirm your order
- Payment confirmation
- Problems or delays with your order
- To let you know if we are having a big sale (around 5 times per year)
- When we add new products (only the special stuff)
- If there is a really cool product or service that we think you would want us to tell you about.
- Or if we just want to know what you think about our products and service.
Your email address will be kept confidential. No one else will ever have access to it.